All's Fair Five
The fastest competition so far.
- Teams consisting of two people sign up with vehicles of a similar theme and paintjob. Teams have to submit their vehicles at the same time. Spaces cannot be reserved: First come, first serve. 8 teams max. (16 players).
- The community suggests and votes for tracks.
- Each participant submits a lap time* for the most voted-for track (on two dates, tba).
- The competition is held in the usual fashion.
- There is no speed limit.
- Vehicles may not be changed after they're submitted.
-autokick will be enabled: Do not modify tracks.
- Do not break the game. If in doubt, ask.
Rules: Creative Poll
Teams should be rated by the following points:
- Theme and similarity of the vehicles
- Quality of model and texture
To be announced.
* This allows teams to balance their cars and makes the competition a bit closer.
- Many people liked the lobby but it's unnecessary now that cars can't be changed
- Battle? LMS?
- Not enough battle stages, LMS not balanced with these cars
- One or two sessions?
- Two shorter sessions instead of a longer one