Blender for Re-Volt OUTDATED
GO HERE INSTEAD: Download new plugin
To get started, you will need Blender and an addon. Obtaining the addon is the hardest part of making a track.
Download either the 32 or 64bit version of Blender.
After that, head over to ORP to get the addon (be prepared to wait a month or two).
Then follow the instructions in the email that you received to install the plugin.
You can alternatively install an alternative addon (2013-11-22) made by niklash92. Sadly, I cannot provide any instructions for it. However unlike jigebren's plugin, it is open and uncompiled.
- Import Revolt meshes (PRM files)
- Import Revolt levels (W files)
- Import Revolt Cars (Parameters.txt)
- Export Revolt meshes (PRM files)
- Export Revolt Cars (HUL, PRMs, texture and Parameters.txt)
It does not have many features but at least it is obtainable. If you want to try some things out, this is a good choice.